Can the Browns move again?

KX514

PR Member
How bad is this organization? I'm a Browns fan, but good lord they are a disgrace to the game. The entire organization, from the top down, is a complete mess. It's hard to be this bad for 16 years in the NFL. It's set up for teams to be able to turn it around in a couple of years, but they just can't seem to do it. Everything they do is an embarrassment. It doesn't even look like they are playing the same sport as the other teams in the league. I hope they move again soon.

How bad is this organization? I'm a Browns fan, but good lord they are a disgrace to the game. The entire organization, from the top down, is a complete mess. It's hard to be this bad for 16 years in the NFL. It's set up for teams to be able to turn it around in a couple of years, but they just can't seem to do it. Everything they do is an embarrassment. It doesn't even look like they are playing the same sport as the other teams in the league. I hope they move again soon.
They cant even move the football....you want them to try to move the whole team?

Pure rumor, but I heard them mentioned in the same article about a new (another) LA franchise attempt. Big market, big $$$

Oh that would be great! Unfortunately I don't think that rumor will amount to anything. The Browns have something like 20 years left on their lease with the City of Cleveland, so they won't be going anywhere. Just wishful thinking. They're so bad.

You do not want the Browns to leave, I hate the Caves and the Indians but I am so glad they are here. great for the city.

I could not give my cincinatti tickets away. so it is going to be 51 degrees so we will go.

I'm 29. So I grew up on Bernie Kosar and Eric Metcalfe. Every Sunday was a family holiday in my household. It was great to watch a team that was professional and went about things the right way. You're right Double D, I don't actually want them to leave, but at what point do they turn it around? It's getting ridiculous. The city will go absolutely nuts if they ever get good. It will make the Indians sell-outs of the 90s look like a joke. I will say, I love the Indians more than anything, but they annoy me even more than the Browns lately. All of that young pitching and they refuse to go out and get a bat. Frustrating.

YUP, im 49 next week, I started with Brian Sipe, in fact I have had a couple talks with Brian Brennen and I told him, how much longer do the Browns to cheer about the Sipe to Newsome 400 yard , Cardiac kid days! We need something new to cheer about. A Browns game was always a party at my house. House of pain! Factory of sadness, Mis-managed morons.... :(

YUP, im 49 next week, I started with Brian Sipe, in fact I have had a couple talks with Brian Brennen and I told him, how much longer do the Browns to cheer about the Sipe to Newsome 400 yard , Cardiac kid days! We need something new to cheer about. A Browns game was always a party at my house. House of pain! Factory of sadness, Mis-managed morons.... :(

Very well put. Wait 'til next year!

Back