2016 Battle for Ohio Dates Released!

Sorry guys but I think we are fairly locked in here, we have the 2016 nearly complete and full. Not much of a chance to change now. Bills right this is more FYI, than a request for feedback.
I have a question about the 2016 schedule. I know it may not be completely done but how much over lap do you think there will be of the OMA tracks? What I mean is OMA tracks running the same weekend? The reason I ask is because I am hoping to see fuller gates at each track not dilution of the existing tracks.

I have a question about the 2016 schedule. I know it may not be completely done but how much over lap do you think there will be of the OMA tracks? What I mean is OMA tracks running the same weekend? The reason I ask is because I am hoping to see fuller gates at each track not dilution of the existing tracks.

There will not be 2 point paying OMA races on the same day in 2016.

I didn't cancel after an inch of rain Saturday night on my last Battle did I?
I don't recall it being a wash.... :eek:

I wish more people would race in the mud. Atleast they will for the battle series.

That last weekend in August at the cliff is not historically good for me or my dad. It's the curse.

Last edited:
There will not be 2 point paying OMA races on the same day in 2016.
What about the same weekend? Are we looking at Saturday and Sunday races? Personally I would love to see this. I would race let's say an Amherst then head to Malvern, 62, or any of the other tracks to get a weekend full of racing

There are Sunday races the same weekends as Malvern's Saturday night races. 213 has a Saturday race scheduled (their fair race) and I think 62 is racing Sunday. So some, but not a regular thing.

Back