Beans 12/12 & 12/13

BJ@Beansbikepark

PR Founding Father
Saturday and Sunday 11am till 5 pm both days. Bikes only track will be groomed both days . Trails and kids track will be open too. Saturday is calling for 69 degrees and going to get the track in best shape I can. Going to run the dozer and disc it up deep and have the wsater truck on stand by. Saturday will be dope!!!
Bring your skills to da hills!!!

Got a lot of phones calls about this weekend hope that's a good sign. Will have the track in great shape looking forward too it!

I sure hope it's looking that way . You should try to make it chuck would be nice to see ya . Will be on the dozer tommorrow will give a update tommorrow evening

Epic is a proper for tommorrow and Sunday too . Looks like overcast all weekend. That would be perfect ,best riding of the year will be this weekend. Did some good dozer work today and out ripping it up now it's dope!!!

70 degree December ride at Beans = best xmas present ever! We'll be there Sunday.
Maybe fit in some target practice too.

For sure looking at it right now running the whole track and will be in great shape for tommorrow . Ripping the track tonight and refacing and tracking in jumps in the morning. Beans will be dope!!!!

Thanks for everyone coming out this weekend . Super nice weekend . Hope the downed riders are fine and have a great Christmas . If it's nice next weekend I will be open

Thanks BJ the tack was awesome today!!!Maybe a new years eve night ride with lights if this weather holds out.

Don

Thanks BJ. Awesome day as usual.
Sure hope Barney pulls through.

Anyone know who was taking pics ?

Late afternoon short GoPro of front line section. Dom comes through quite a bit.

Yea I hope Barney and Austin both heal up . And are able to be back riding soon. Dom will enjoy the video thanks for taking it. Sunday was a great day . You never know might be another one this year.

2015-12-16_01-13-22.jpg

Back