SWITCHING to Sunday (12/13) Smith Road split practice

Weather permitting we will be opening Saturday (12/12) from 12-5. It will be bikes only from 12-3, quads/ 3-wheelers can join 3-5. Both tracks will be open and the concession stand

Saturday calls for 1 inch of rain in the morning and sunday is clear so far. keeping my fingers crossed I need to ride!!

yup i just looked again and now it says no rain until the night....ahhhhhh this weather is crazy!!!! guess just leave it up to smith road to make the call based on what they think.

Leave it to this crazy Ohio weather, the forecast is constantly changing for this weekend and we are doing our best to keep up No metorlogical degrees here just hoping for the best. I suppose we should all just be happy that it's mid December and we still have opportunities to ride outdoors. Fingers crossed moving to Sunday works out

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 133
We are very glad to hear everyone had a good time! Going to try for Saturday this week, I need to shop for the concession stand, any suggestions/requests?

the weather forecast says its going to be 71 next weds, if the weather holds true any chance of being open?

Sounds good! My son wants to go for the big jump on his 85. He told me the other day he wants to ride Smith Rd. before we go to Malvern this year.

Its possible, however my weather app is showing rain for Medina, Mon-tues-wed which woould definitely keep us closed if it comes through that way, snowing at my house now so it isn't making me hopeful but we'd like to open as soon as possible and have been discussing opening the last few weeks, just waiting for a nice stretch so we can dry out all this rain and snow that keeps popping up....

Back