Rt 62 practice

MW850

PR Member
Rt 62 open this weekend,any vin,pv guys going? Weather looks good right now.I'll be there,you guys better get there before I get the place wired! LOL 13 miles from the house going to ride it every chance I get!

Might be able to but it looks like we may see some rain? That is my favorite practice track for sure.

Might be able to but it looks like we may see some rain? That is my favorite practice track for sure.
I'm working the track to dry it up as much as possible today in case we get rain it will be ok. The weather forecast has been ALL over the place this week. I guess it's a wait and see game for Saturday's weather.

Rt 62 open this weekend,any vin,pv guys going? Weather looks good right now.I'll be there,you guys better get there before I get the place wired! LOL 13 miles from the house going to ride it every chance I get!
Open both Saturday and Sunday this weekend? What are the hours?

Got the '83 125 started. This is the first year in the past 10 years that it hasn't been raced. I'm going to try for tomorrow, Sunday.

Open both Saturday and Sunday this weekend? What are the hours?
image.jpeg

Thanks for the heads-up MW850. If not for your post, I would have missed an ultra rare December practice. My 1st time there. Great place. I'll be back.

Yep, awesome December weather!

Had a good time doing some laps at Rt62...thanks for being open and prepping.

Rode my modern bike and PV 84 RM250 and the RM feels pretty good for being 32 years old.

Thanks for the heads-up MW850. If not for your post, I would have missed an ultra rare December practice. My 1st time there. Great place. I'll be back.
Yep, awesome December weather!

Had a good time doing some laps at Rt62...thanks for being open and prepping.

Rode my modern bike and PV 84 RM250 and the RM feels pretty good for being 32 years old.
Thanks for coming out this weekend! Was defiantly a good time. Anytime during the winter it gets a lil warm we will open. Stay tuned!

Back