Crazy Ohio weather!!

hershey

PR Elite
I just wanted to take a moment and thank Jeremy Osborne at Briarcliff for closing his track so soon this year! Thanks to him we have had a one and a half month extended outdoor riding season!

Im thinking of breaking in the new steed Sunday at Beans, who is riding and where this weekend???

im wanting to put some laps in somewhere.. not sure if i should per the recent surgery on my foot but damn it this weather is too nice not to!! not sure if sat or sunday or what but.. something..somewhere..

I just wanted to take a moment and thank Jeremy Osborne at Briarcliff for closing his track so soon this year! Thanks to him we have had a one and a half month extended outdoor riding season!

Im thinking of breaking in the new steed Sunday at Beans, who is riding and where this weekend???

Hey I do what I can for you guys. Not too bad of a day today! A little greasy here and there. Id share but I don't want to screw things up for you guys ha ha ha

image.jpg

I'm still pretty sore, but I'm considering hitting the turn track at tv land on sunday.....I think I'm going to have to cut the grass tomorrow morning. This is crazy.

im wanting to put some laps in somewhere.. not sure if i should per the recent surgery on my foot but damn it this weather is too nice not to!! not sure if sat or sunday or what but.. something..somewhere..
I was behind the red ford with a crute decal in the window exiting vine street today.

I was in the new4 r door , maroon f150

My grass is growing in this sandy soil. If I had the money to buy 80 acres I'd put all of you out of business with perfect dirt.

Back