Thieve hits my garage again.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
4:48AM: my camera link in my safe goes "BEEP-BEEP." Rufus growls, zeezee crawls under my bed!!!! I trip over her ass when I shoot up out of bed from a dead sleep to a state "like I'm on the gate for a pro sx." Grab the AR, tell Kristi to sit right with the shotgun and Sprint out to garage like Rambo ready to lay down on this guy:

image.png

#thankgod I didn't have to shoot him. He left without incident.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
You should have made an example of him and blew him away! :mad: Ha ha sensitive motion detection.

That's my water tank reserve. Pumps from my well. 14 gallons a minute. If power goes out I still have pressure for a few days without running a generator.

Got some texts asking me about my security system.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/38593778?...86739569&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=87887366649&veh=sem

Really, for me it's the only one that works. By the time an alarm company calls the police the thieves are gone. Only thing you can do is atleast get some recon on the intruder and see if you're outgunned before you get there.

I gave it a good 15 seconds watching on the monitor. didnt see any movement, but last time the yoyo hid behind the camaro so I didn't know for sure if someone was in the garage.

And if something does happen I have a audio/visual record of whatever happened in the garage.

Last edited:
Back