2016 OMA Memberships!!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well the time for memberships is upon us earlier this season, because we have Summit Indoors coming up in about a month! Now that we are doing this before the banquet, we don't have as many goodies to giveaway. However, its Christmas time at the Cliff, and I have left over shirts! The first ten unique OMA memberships sold will get a free BC Tee based on your hoodie size selected.

Now the fun part. I will turn it on within the next 24 hours (meaning the membership tab on the OMXA site will not have the error on it)..........Oh stop your crying, you know the Star Wars weirdo's are camped out already for Friday! Suck it up. I might even throw in a special trinket for whoever can grab the #1 card......Good luck!

And the winner is: Billy Setter followed by Courtney Smith, Matt Winland, Charles Barker, Eric Ritz, Devin Smith, Darin Zaremba, Holly Earl, Kurt Mosher, and River Rowe!

And the winner is: Billy Setter followed by Courtney Smith, Matt Winland, Charles Barker, Eric Ritz, Devin Smith, Darin Zaremba, Holly Earl, Kurt Mosher, and River Rowe!

Winner ..winner chicken dinner.. Now just hope funds are in PayPal!!!! LOL.. If the check bounces do I have to return the shirt..LOL?

Winner ..winner chicken dinner.. Now just hope funds are in PayPal!!!! LOL.. If the check bounces do I have to return the shirt..LOL?
Thats the list of the first 10 paid.....oh dont worry, this is at least the thrid rodeo....

I'm NOT trying to recieve any type of anything that says Briarcliff on it. no offense, it's just bad juju for me. Otherwise, clearly I would of been the first membership purchaser.

Bah, I refreshed that damn link from 530 am til 1015 am every 5 mins. Had to leave the office and missed it! Oh well, I have the very first OMA membership number!!! Can't beat that one!

Back