Tentative 2016 OMA Schedule

I'll gladly take your format for racing. You guys stuck around all weekend and run Sunday. I empathize you may be tired but still would rather have it on your side.

I'm not saying I don't like getting it all done on Saturday but a little break would be nice. And yeah practicing, racing and leaving the same day is really nice.

My suggestion is run the bigger quads first then run the smaller classes/PW and it'll cycle back to the beginning.
Or smaller classes/PW first and then the bigger quads. Either way would work.

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service,Joe's Tire,Lashey Tractor Sales, Meyer Coatings, Fly Racing, OURY grips USA, FCR Suspension (Wheeling,WV)
Rocky Mountain Atv Mc and M&M Graphics

Well we have lifted the pick one mini class rule. So you might see kids running more than one class too. Race order is very dynamic. Not easy to please the majority. I would suggest practice running long motos before battle, get ready!

Lets run the PWs with the bikes on Sunday, and move the VETs to Saturday night.........oh crap, I would still have to be there for my son on Sunday. Can we run VETs and Schoolboy with Quads. That will give the quad guys more time in between motos. I am just thinking about the Quad guys, trying to help out.

I see what your saying but people wanna race and get home, people dont wanna be at the Track all day long. Get there ride, and get out.

I understand that and agree to that. Like there's days I wanna get home. But at the same time I'd like to be there long enough to make It feel worth my time. Few of the tracks are 3 hours. Drive 3 hours be there (for what feels like 10 min) and then drive 3 hours home.
I'm not complaining. Just voicing opinion and truth.

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service, Joe's Tire, Lashley Tractor sales, FCR Supension (of Wheeling West Virginia), Fly Racing, Oury Grips USA, Rocky Mountain ATV MC, Meyers Coatings

Last edited:
Lets run the PWs with the bikes on Sunday, and move the VETs to Saturday night.........oh crap, I would still have to be there for my son on Sunday. Can we run VETs and Schoolboy with Quads. That will give the quad guys more time in between motos. I am just thinking about the Quad guys, trying to help out.
Hey quad lover, if you want a flat track so bad trade your 2 wheels for 4. But don't put my bike class on Saturday with them!

MX099......your older than me! You like a nice smooth track too!! Just drop the HeMan mentality on Pitracer so they all think your a tough guy.

John250 all this time I thought you went to Daytona to race SX, but I'm beginning to think your truly riding MotoGp.

You'd complain the track is toons slick then. And then you would stop coming.

LOL.....damn, people take everything too literally. I have two blown disc in my back......I like a track that that does not hinder my walking straight up and down on Mondays. When they get super rutted and whooped out, that's the worst! And if its Muddy, and your fighting the bike side to side....that's the worst ever on my back.

Suppose that's why the wife pushes me to stop all the time.

LOL.....damn, people take everything too literally. I have two blown disc in my back......I like a track that that does not hinder my walking straight up and down on Mondays. When they get super rutted and whooped out, that's the worst! And if its Muddy, and your fighting the bike side to side....that's the worst ever on my back.

Suppose that's why the wife pushes me to stop all the time.

Pussy

funny-picture-cat-2015-hot.jpg

Back