Indianapolis sx

Nope. I go to Ticketmaster and pick the seats I want using the map. Just got ours the other day. Seems to be the way to go for me. If you buy 4, at least in the section we got ours, the tickets were $10 off each ticket...

Subhub is the only ticket buying website I use, especially on last minute tickets, 2 years ago got (2) 3rd row up from the track 50yrd line for $150

Subhub is the only ticket buying website I use, especially on last minute tickets, 2 years ago got (2) 3rd row up from the track 50yrd line for $150
Yes, last minute, can't find what you want on Ticketmaster, Stub Hub is my go to. Even sometimes before Ticketmaster... Just depends.

I've been checking on both of the sites.
We prefer the front row in the 300 or 400 section. We're in the corner of the 300's this year. Waited too long to get the 50 yd line seats, but cheaper where we are. From those seats, you can see everything pretty good and don't have to worry about Ogre standing up in front of you...or a normal size person standing up in front of my wife. ;)

You can get your fill of the lower level during practice....

What happened to ticket prices , same section as last year # 152 , $45 . This year same seats $110 plus fees over the phone with ticketmaster .

Back