1982 it 175

stein943

PR Member
Anyone interested in a 1982 IT 175? Needs a lot of restoring. Bought it and now I don't know why I did. LOL

I would be if I weren't full up on projects already. I love racing the 175's in the under 200cc class. I've got a KDX175, and an IT250.
Post some pic's, maybe someone will grab it up.

Isn't it funny how this always works... At a time when you aren't looking or currently in the market for something. ten of them come your way. :D

Its not quite as nice as that one, lol. I thinkin 300 bucks. Ill have to see if I know how to put pics on here

Inserting pictures on PitRacer is a little challenging and the process seemed to change a little while back - Either that or I am doing it incorrectly/a difficult way.

The following sequence is how I insert Photos that I have stored on my PC. I suspect photos stored in the cloud are easier.

1) Create a PitRacer Gallery under your account.
2) Upload the photo you want to include in a post or message to you gallery.
3) Click on the photo to expand and there will be a share option.
4) Under the Share option copy the direct link URL - it is the second URL.
5) In you desired post or message, click on the little photo rectangle next to the emoticon icon and paste your copied gallery photo URL into the text box.
6) This will insert the photo.

This is how I have been inserting pictures into the posts and messages. If there is a more straightforward way, I welcome anyone's input.

Hershey told us the right way to do it - just click on the upload a file button in the bottom right corner and you are set.

Cloud is a goofy tech word for all the new places to store picture and other stuff online instead of your home computer.

Back