Help with exploration sites

Cody Wolford

PR Member
This may be a little odd but me and a bunch of family visit Lake Hope State Park near Nelsonville Ohio every year.
We're all into old trains tunnels/tunnels and older landmarks. Maybe even "haunted" areas. We've heard stories about certain a places and we've explored a lot down there. I've done research online and come across some stuff. But sometimes stuff isn't always online.
We've explored Moonville Tunnel, Kings Hollow, and this year were going to look at Campbell's tunnel that we found online.
If anyone knows of anything please let me know

Along the dorr run loop are old mines . They go back in quite a ways. Some big rooms as well as old artifacts.

If you could, that would be great bc I definitely want to find them and look.

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service, Joe's Tire, Lashley Tractor sales, FCR Supension (of Wheeling West Virginia), Fly Racing, Oury Grips USA, Rocky Mountain ATV MC, Meyers Coatings

I'm looking online and it looks to be several trail heads. Where's a good place to enter?

Wolford Racing 248
Cody's Mowing Service, Joe's Tire, Lashley Tractor sales, FCR Supension (of Wheeling West Virginia), Fly Racing, Oury Grips USA, Rocky Mountain ATV MC, Meyers Coatings

Off 33 by rt 595. They are just off the Dorr run loop trails. They are at the base of high wall cliffs. Kinda tucked up underneath .
I will PM my number

I think the AMA official rag is online somewhere, maybe gurgle books. They did an article
on a bunch of old rail bed/tunnel/haunted stuff in or near Nelsonville or New Straitsville
back in the 80's I think. Had to be '80s as I haven't paid for the rag since I becoming a
life member in the 90's.

Back