Summit Indoors Jan 15-16th!!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Pre-Registration is something that the OMA has made available to all the tracks in 2016, and the Summit Indoor crew has chosen to utilize it for their events. The online registration is open, and can be found at the following link: https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/omxa/

Get signed up now, avoid long lines, spend more time at the track doing what you want!

Also visit their website, it looks very nice. The Summit crew is working hard to make their events first class!

http://summitindoormx.com/

Do you need the Oma card to register online? Or can you register without and buy at the event. Didn't buy a card yet and I probably won't get it by the time registration closes.

Summit indoors always a good time!!! Maybe a JO sighting??? Pit bike classes look to be off the hook this year! See if the Roman candle domination continues in the pro class! SUMMIT ROLL CALL!! Let's huck some sh#t

Do you need the Oma card to register online? Or can you register without and buy at the event. Didn't buy a card yet and I probably won't get it by the time registration closes.
You can also purchase the OMA card at the event. We will be selling them at sign up Thursday through Friday.

I would say if you got it now, you would have before, but Connie will have the info there or can check to see if you did sign up. She been working on membership sign ups every night, because people are signing up every day.

If you purchase your membership online, within a few hours you will have an email from me, giving you your OMA number for registration! I then will send the OMA card the next mail day. As people are purchasing the memberships, they are being entered into the new 2016 database, which will be used at Summit!

JO is correct, I am monitoring my email HOURLY - Currently, all members have received their numbers by email, and I sent the actual cards in the mail this morning!

Connie

Another tidbit.. Those that do preregistration, will need to come to registration, but as in the past, go to the preregistration line to sign releases and get their practice sticker. I will be there all day on Thursday - OMA Memberships will be for sale!

Back