Peick

Lol , had to share these from another site !

image.jpeg

Friese is a jerk and he had it coming. However, WP is not a privateer anymore. He has major sponsors to worry about now. You can't punch guys on national TV. It's not a good look for him and certainly not for our sport.

Friese is a jerk and he had it coming. However, WP is not a privateer anymore. He has major sponsors to worry about now. You can't punch guys on national TV. It's not a good look for him and certainly not for our sport.
I totally disagree with this statement. NASCAR has been living off this forever. Going way back to the Daytona 500 and the Allison vs Yarbough fight. It is one of the all time highlights of the race that never goes away. Gordon fights Kenseth.......Harvick fights Kenseth or anyone else......Everyone fights Brad Keslowski. NASCAR promotes the conflicts, and people watch. Sponsors do not go any where. Trust me, Gibbs is NOT worried about this incident. He is a pro at dealing with them, and has dealt with much worse than this.

And I guarantee you, FS1 will show this highlight in the top three highlights from the race next week.

I totally disagree with this statement. NASCAR has been living off this forever. Going way back to the Daytona 500 and the Allison vs Yarbough fight. It is one of the all time highlights of the race that never goes away. Gordon fights Kenseth.......Harvick fights Kenseth or anyone else......Everyone fights Brad Keslowski. NASCAR promotes the conflicts, and people watch. Sponsors do not go any where. Trust me, Gibbs is NOT worried about this incident. He is a pro at dealing with them, and has dealt with much worse than this.

And I guarantee you, FS1 will show this highlight in the top three highlights from the race next week.

You may be right. I guess I was looking at it as if I was the sponsor/owner. I, personally, would want my guys to be professional. To me, there's a difference between a shoving match and throwing repeated blows to the head. But hey, any publicity is good publicity these days, right?

This is EXACTLY what the sport needs. I have been saying it for a couple years now, WP needs to come to the next race is all black. Relish in the fact he is the big bad guy, promote the hell out of it. Worked for Dale Sr. No one give a crap about him in a pretty yellow and blue car. The first race he had the thing painted all black he instantly became a household name. If you want better ratings for motocross then show it over and over. The only thing better would have been to interview him as soon as he walked off the track. Let him drop a couple bleeped f-bombs and pointing his finger at the little pussy.
Speaking of, when was the last time you took a few left hooks to the back of your head and did not even try to throw back? If you have a set of hangy down things, then the answer better be NEVER. Freezer boy is the biggest pansy since his teammates brother... wait, he fits that team perfectly.
Remember J-law and poto fight? Of course you do. But who won the race that day? No one knows or cares.
If I was in a position to sponsor ANY rider. WP would be my first and only choice.

And Anderson got his first win, first win for Husky in how many decades........No chattering about him at all. It is all Peick and Bubba.

As far as im concerned, the AMA has dropped the ball not dealing with Freise a long time ago, we have all raced guys like this. And all of us have felt like doing what Peick did. Peick got done by this guy 2 times in same race and Peick took care of it on the track since the AMA wouldnt deal with it. Probation for Peick would be fair, considering things. If Peick would have waited till the pits, maybe nothing suspension wise would have happened. I think a 2 race suspenion is pretty harsh. And I havent heard a word about Freise getting anything, he runs for the team Alessi runs for right? Remember Alessi bs on Tickle ?? Well that should say something right there. They all should run black plastic with a scull and crossbones on the front fender if u ride for that team. I hoipe Pieck gets his suspenion overturned and gets to race this upcoming week
Getting taken out twice by the guy that everyone knows is sketchy and takes people out historically. Probably not the proper way to handle that as a professional, but I probably would have been a bit miffed too.

Last edited:
Back