Return customer

jj584

PR Addict
Just saying hello, former member just coming back to the sport and the boards. I used to race quads, ran #59 on LTR's for a few years. Had bikes prior to that and coming back for the two wheelers again. Currently bike less but shopping hard to get setup for a spring return.

I'm a big boy at 230 lbs, no used 250f's for me. Thanks for looking out though. Being 36 sucks fyi

Have you considered Bomber class or even vintage racing ? Get an older , big bore , 2-stroke and have a blast ! Cheap to maintain , reliable , and the most fun to ride IMO . Always made me feel fast when the power hit , whether I was or not .

Have you considered Bomber class or even vintage racing ? Get an older , big bore , 2-stroke and have a blast ! Cheap to maintain , reliable , and the most fun to ride IMO . Always made me feel fast when the power hit , whether I was or not .
Lure out! And....hit

Considering selling this if you're interested in a modern vintage / bomber 95 cr250
image.jpeg

I'll send a check for 3500 just cash it and give the bike and the G to my shippers. Just a heads up my sister is a Nigerian princess who wants to marry you. Just send 5k to cover expenses.

Georgie she looks nice but I'm looking for more of a project so I can pimp it out with my kid. That's half the fun if I get a new machine that one one will be the daily abused.

Back