Is there bomber class in OMA?

jj584

PR Addict
Returning from a hiatus from boards and racing. Trying to figure out what my summer plans are so my question is just as the title states. Is there bomber class racing in OMA?

I was already on the site, was hoping maybe they ran it at the tracks non points paying for fun.

Any track can run additional classes of their choice. If you have a track or set of tracks you would like to see the bomber class ran, I would email those promoters or owners to see if they are interested. Of course it will not pay OMA points, but hey sometimes the racing is for the fun of it right??

I love racing Bomber class, but the reality is that there really isn't much support for it on a regular basis.

If you are looking to race older bikes you should check out all the AHRMA Regional races in Ohio this coming season. Even though AHRMA ends at 1984 bikes, the tracks will likely run newer bike classes for better turnout.

And of course there are Grand Prix races that run Decade and Vintage class's. Usually get a few to line up.
If it's a good course layout, it's as fast and can be as much fun as motocross.

I'll be buying a CRA card this year strictly for the bomber class. I wish it had a better turn out though :/

Two years ago malvern offered a bomber class during one Saturday night race, and it was a blast. Hopefully next season they'll allow this to happen again at least once.

I'll be buying a CRA card this year strictly for the bomber class. I wish it had a better turn out though :/
If you thought the turn out was bad in the past, wait until this year. Save your money on that card, there may be something else popping up real soon that you will want to spend that cash on. Just saying...

If you thought the turn out was bad in the past, wait until this year. Save your money on that card, there may be something else popping up real soon that you will want to spend that cash on. Just saying...

I'll be buying multiple cards because I love to ride my dirt bike.

And of course there are Grand Prix races that run Decade and Vintage class's. Usually get a few to line up.
If it's a good course layout, it's as fast and can be as much fun as motocross.

Going to ride decade this year, Mike. My new bikes just turned decade. I'm swimming in decade bikes.:)

In the market for an older 250 2t. Also kicking around the idea of a 2015 kx450f left over or a 2014 kx250f left over. Not sure the 250f will pull around my stocky chassis and mildly concerned the 450 will take the fun out of it. I got 99 problems and a $&@?! Is one.

Back