Calling for Photos! OMA Banquet Reel

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Im putting together the OMA banquet opening photo and music reel, like last year. If you have photos to share, please send me a link at josborn@briarcliffmx.com or drop me a disk in the mail. I need them by Jan 21st. So get with me asap.....And they should be decent quality, if it looks grainy on a computer screen imagine what it will look like on the movie screens at Ashland......just sayin.....

image.jpg

DSC03540.JPG
DSC03444.JPG

Attachments

• DSC03530.jpg
    DSC03530.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC03536.JPG
    DSC03536.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC03492.JPG
    DSC03492.JPG
    235.7 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Hey 1foxracing, nice pic of me in that cloud of dirt!
I remember a race at 213 where you got a bad start and were in last place. I think by the end of the 2nd lap you had passed everyone and won the moto. Don't remember if that pic was from the same race.

I remember a race at 213 where you got a bad start and were in last place. I think by the end of the 2nd lap you had passed everyone and won the moto. Don't remember if that pic was from the same race.

It could've been! I believe it was atv open and atv c grouped together in the same moto. 1 gate drop. BOTH motos I had the holeshot and was rear-ended by the same C rider each time and came out of the 1st turn last. We were stuck together the 2nd moto which cost me more time. And yes I passed everyone in c class and then the open class. Was definitely sketchy passing through the c class! You can ask Ed from mx213 about the bets they were placing the second time on whether or not I'd win the 2nd moto lol.

Back