Any Snow Boarders out there

TeamX

PR Member
Hey I know Summits this weekend, and that's what everyone's thinking about. But was woundering if there was any Snow Boarders out there on the site. My son and I try to get out as much as we can.

it's not bad but depending on where you're coming from it may be much more worth your time to drive the few extra miles east and head to holiday valley!

id still put peak a little above bmbw but its a lot more comparable between those 2 than holiday and seven springs. id rather drive an hour and 20 to peak than 30 min to bmbw

Not Snowboarder, the REAL DEAL skier, heading to Colorado for Super Bowl Week, 10 days Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper.

Snowboarders are the QUAD riders of Snow Sports,

Skiers, the MX Riders

Have fun, 30min would be nice. I'm looking at 2 1/2 hr. But I here it's worth it.

Honestly if you are driving that far, your already commiting a big part of your time to driving, do yourself the favor and drive the extra little bit to Holiday valley!!!

Not Snowboarder, the REAL DEAL skier, heading to Colorado for Super Bowl Week, 10 days Vail, Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper.

Snowboarders are the QUAD riders of Snow Sports,

Skiers, the MX Riders

.....ok. i do both, and do not share this mentality. but thanks for bringing it into this thread! really cool

Have fun, 30min would be nice. I'm looking at 2 1/2 hr. But I here it's worth it.

have fun! personally id go the 3 1/2 hrs to holiday valley instead but if youve never been there at least it will be new

I've often thought of trying snowboarding. Just not much opportunity to do it.
I was a skateboarder in my younger days. It's another one of those things that you miss when you get away from it. Particularly half pipes and skate parks. I was still doing it a bit when my kids were young, then they grew up and we all moved on. But now my grandkids are getting into these things and it's all coming back around again.

I'm gonna pick up a set skis in a couple weeks and Kristi and I are gonna head up to Vermont for 2 days. Beautiful up there. After I'm cleared from the doc. Still laid up.

If anyone wants to meet up let us know. Not sure if we can pack 4 people and equipment in the Subaru comfortably.

Normally I snowboard, but I'm a better technical skier for big crazy Vermont ski resorts.

I've done the wall a few times on a snowboard and it was sketchy at holiday valley. My dad and I can zip down that thing on skis. My dads real good at skiing. He's never tried a snowboard past once. After 3 hours he was like "This is retarded how the hell do you ride these things" went to the ski shop and rented skis Rest of the day.

Lol

I've often thought of trying snowboarding. Just not much opportunity to do it.
If you ever come up around the New Philly area I have plenty I could loan out, this stuff has sat unused for years now. Getting old sucks, today I was happy just to be able to renew my drivers licence due to failing vision. I use to go to HoliMont often, have a friend with a house there and the slopes 20 feet from the back of the house.
390818_2585448352156_1403466182_n.jpg

If I had the choice I would always go to holiday valley however for a one day trip with me driving both ways it is too far. Peak N Peek is doable and much better than BWBM IMHO.

Back