Fast traxx indoor Jan 23-24

MW850

PR Member
Fast traxx second indoor race next weekend.They have a vintage class,there last race I heard had 6 entries? Weather not looking to bad for January,anybody interested?

I think they only listed "Vintage" bikes in the previous race results. Were there actually PV bikes in the class or maybe a mix of vintage and PV bikes?

MW850, do you have a stable of race Maico bikes, great bike mechanic skills and/or a cache of spare parts? You apparently have a bike ready to travel and race year round. Cool!

I think they only listed "Vintage" bikes in the previous race results. Were there actually PV bikes in the class or maybe a mix of vintage and PV bikes?

MW850, do you have a stable of race Maico bikes, great bike mechanic skills and/or a cache of spare parts? You apparently have a bike ready to travel and race year round. Cool!
Fastraxx calls vintage anything up to disk brakes,for their races,I rode 4 of their fair races last year,we actually had 8 at Hartford Fair last year,hoping to improve on that this year! I do have a few maicos,as far as mechanic skills Denny Swartz has taught me alot to make my bikes better! I try to keep parts on hand, East Coast Maico and Maico Only do a great job keeping me stocked up. Yes I try to race as much as I can! I'm 52 and realize that this is my last go round, when I'm done I'm not going to say if I would have worked harder or practiced more I might have had better results.Having the time of my life!

Reactions: k01
Back