Remaining Supercross 2016 Season cancelled!

Dano762

PR Addict
January 17, 2016 for immediate release:

Officials, sponsors, teams, and riders have unanimously agreed to cancel all remaining 2016 scheduled Supercross events relying solely on the expert commentary and review available on PitRacer.

Future Track designs have all been declared futile and feeble cow paths.

James Stewart has been adjudicated clinically insane for even contemplating getting on a bike again.

Chad Reed's speed is not real and a 1.8 second gap after 20 laps declared hopelessly far behind.

Ryan Dungey has reportedly fled the country upon learning he is under federal indictment by Obama's executive order that hard work, dedication, and execution are illegal in the New America.

The new animated track map rider is unable to continue after casing too many landings.

The new Miss Supercross has been shamed on PitRacer and gone into seclusion.

What is next?

Last edited:
Hmm. Bummer. Can't say I didn't see that coming. Guess I'll watch reruns of Nascar. Those tracks are way sweet. Love their design!

January 17, 2016 for immediate release:

Officials, sponsors, teams, and riders have unanimously agreed to cancel all remaining 2016 scheduled Supercross events relying solely on the expert commentary and review available on PitRacer.

Future Track designs have all been declared futile and feeble cow paths.

James Stewart has been adjudicated clinically insane for even contemplating getting on a bike again.

Chad Reed's speed is not real and a 1.8 second gap after 20 laps declared hopelessly far behind.

Ryan Dungey has reportedly fled the country upon learning he is under federal indictment by Obama's executive order that hard work, dedication, and execution are illegal in the New America.

The new animated track map rider is unable to continue after casing too many landings.

The new Miss Supercross has been shamed on PitRacer and gone into seclusion.

What is next?
Dano officials,sponsors, teams and riders don't pay any attention to pitracer! If they did DC would be replaced by JO! LOL

I don't want DCs job, shoes, or anything he is responsible for.......I have enough on the plate.

I thought San the Eggo was the most raceable track I have seen for awhile, or maybe everyone was just pushing, but it seemed like a lot of action to me. Of course it was slippery, very slippery. Can someone fix that for these Pro guys?

from the looks of the empty seats a bunch of people got that memo before last Saturday night.

How would you like to be Suzuki hauling all those bikes, semi and people to the races to set up a display of bikes?

from the looks of the empty seats a bunch of people got that memo before last Saturday night.

How would you like to be Suzuki hauling all those bikes, semi and people to the races to set up a display of bikes?

They do it all the time. The international motorcycle show.

Back