YZ250f or KX250f

I have a 2015 KX-250f Love it

Its alot faster than my 09 Yamaha 250f, even with a 290 kit in it dialed suspension in orr MXA test its pretty sweet too

motor starts up hot or cold pretty easily as well

Wow, not one post for Kawasaki. Let me be the first. We have 3 kawi 250s and have had zero problems with any of them. While I do believe that the Yamaha is a great bike, its not for everybody. It was a little wide for us. Also have heard some people have problems with the power delivery but that's mostly rider preference I guess. Kawi is a great bike. Does everything good. The current kawi is the reason Yamaha and KTM had to step up their games. I think you'll be happy either way.
Read my post mine pulled a 3rd place holeshot at Mt Morris moto 1 of 40c class mostly 450's and 250 2 smokes in there in vet national its plenty fast!! suspension good too!! LOVE IT!!

Not sure what all the hype is about the yam's but I feel each bike is personal preference. I have rode a new yami and it brought back memories of how my KTM felt. I don't like the wideness of the bike either and my suzuki will still turn circles around that thing. It's still a great bike but I don't care for them. All the new bikes are great bikes, it's just what the rider likes in the bike. If I had to pick between blue and green it would def. be green.

Back