Round 4 at Oakland, Calif.

Baker_741

PR Member
round%204%20oakland_0.jpg

What you guys think.?

Little confused on this one. By far the biggest floor space of all the stadiums and it looks like they are only using about half. Maybe they are running low on dirt in NorCal?
Still, I kinda like the track. Always like a slow 180 before the finish. Should make some good racing, as long as the whoops are deep again.

Is the first turn after the start straight (Lap 2 on and on) sand or is the long right hand sweeper going to be sand?...or both? Short run into the second set of whoops before start gate/straight should make for some interesting racing. Funny, ol' Knox is happier than a peach and I wasn't feeling this one so much. Could be my mood. Should be interesting nonetheless. Would be nice if ET3 liked it...and didn't fall at some point in the main when running in the top 3...

Its a joker lane. If you are on the inside of the staring gate you have to go to the outside. Lined up on the outside you get the shortcut.
Anderson will take the short cut every lap.

I have only one prediction, John 259 will bash JS7 .... the one and only exception to that is if he wins. If so we wont hear a word about it out of him.
Then what your saying is 100% John will have something to say. NO ONE is beating the Dunge unless he crashes.

I have only one prediction, John 259 will bash JS7 .... the one and only exception to that is if he wins. If so we wont hear a word about it out of him.
Doesn't he have to be racing to win? Just because he said he will be back at Oakland, well, you know......that does not mean that he will actually race Oakland. It is only 5:20 on Monday. By 7:00om on Saturday, a lot can happened between now and then.

Then what your saying is 100% John will have something to say. NO ONE is beating the Dunge unless he crashes.

I disagree, I think if Anderson is on, he can run with him. I don't know if he was sick last weekend, maybe small mid week injury, but Jason Anderson didn't seem to have the same fighting charge in him. I guess time will tell.

And roczen came from 12th or something to 3rd? He is up to the task. Tomas came from 7th I think? He has it also. And let's not forget Reed has kept pace with him to the end. Reed is getting better and gaining confidence. A happy Reed is a dangerous Reed. There are guys that can beat him. But like I said last year when he went full time with Baker.....if he stays injury free no one will beat him for the series

Key word "hopes". He hopes to race in Oakland. I have my money on the line that he does not line up.

Back