Riding anyone?

havent had an issue but only been there a couple of times. i guess it depends where you go/park, from the sounds of it.

Couple of us are thinking hillsville Sunday also. Hopefully get some kind of a ride, only have 2.9 hours on that new bike and just changed up the suspension want to see how it's working?

Nothing like wellsville, there's a big sand area there that guys will set up a track on and it's usually rideable when other places are not. It's just east of Ohio state line on 224

Couple of us are thinking hillsville Sunday also. Hopefully get some kind of a ride, only have 2.9 hours on that new bike and just changed up the suspension want to see how it's working?

Hmm. I could probably screw around up there. Maybe bring both 125s and my brother.

im currently almost persuaded to head to north carolina tonight. cant decide what to do!! i hate to make that drive if i can ride at home..but you never know with this weather.

I'm heading to hendersons for fast traxx race this weekend, any you guys been to motovated mx or battery off road, thinking of going down to these next month to get some practice are they nice tracks?

Back