anyone ice fish???

Monroe312

PR Founding Father
got the rest of the day off so im heading out to mogadore..got a new quick fish 3 shelter im anxious to try out.

Oh yeah I'v been on the ice couple times this year, at least when its been safe. I actually kayaked the river this morni,g got 3 Nice smallies lost a nice pike at the boat.

I'm thinking there must not be to many MXers out there that fish on there free time. What a better way to spend time with family when not at the track, jet skiing, fishing , boating just being on the water Rocks imo. But I can understand people not liken Ice fishing must likely it to cold out for them or they can't find the fish....

I used to ice fish. Got tired of lugging equipment in zero degree weather. I love fishing though. Used to have a boat docked in Ashtabula.

Not much of a fisherman. But I like stand_ups?, Bare footing, skiing etc. Is it even possible to ice Fish this year. Took my dogs for a walk on the shores of lake Erie last week. No Ice farther than 35 feet out.

Oh I like stand ups too!!!! In the market of getting another one be for spring. We deffently live for MX as a family in are home, always have since I was lil, but I do say in spare time family loves water sports about the same.. Waken up in the morning at camp to craw out of bed to slolam ski or knee board when the water is like glass is just like being the first moto of a well prep track, priceless. Moto on & rip that wake while you can!!!

Oh I like stand ups too!!!! In the market of getting another one be for spring. We deffently live for MX as a family in are home, always have since I was lil, but I do say in spare time family loves water sports about the same.. Waken up in the morning at camp to craw out of bed to slolam ski or knee board when the water is like glass is just like being the first moto of a well prep track, priceless. Moto on & rip that wake while you can!!!

Thats why I prefer to only ride the (sandusky) river anymore. Rain/shine/tornado it's always glass.

Hopefully this year I'll get some more nautique time. Maybe see if I can get the superjet running again too but it's been sitting in a corner for a few years now.

Back