Pymatuning really stepping up its game for the 2016 season it's been 25 years

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
What better than to double the size of the operation . Were going from 80 acres to 155 , how often are you lucky enough to have adjoining property come up for sale . I'm still waiting for the ink to dry on the deed before we start to announce our plans for this season ! I think you will be presently surprised !! But actually I think it will blow your freaking mind !! As soon as our department of environmental resources permits are in place I'll start posting what's coming and this year all our riders will get a personal guarantee (details to come ).

One thing about the free market is that competition really does make a better product it's what built America (and with any luck trump will bring us back to those days , sorry I digress ). Anyways I've been watching the formation of the Oma and even though there have been a lot of hard feelings and rumors I personally have to tip my hat to it's driving force Jason and Jeramy ,I've never met Jeramy but have sat along side Jason and wayne at CRA meetings for years and have always found them to be stand up guys and defiantly a riders promoter always trying to put their customers first . Don't get me wrong the CRA has always been about the rider but I have to admit as I step back and look real hard at it I'd say the CRA group overall has dropped the ball and sadly I have to include myself in that . It's nothing thats intentional it's just slowly been creeping up on us maybe because were getting older or it's just easier to blame the economy and the four strokes for making it a rich mans sport and taking it away from the blue-collar motor heads . Some times you get yourself into a rut and don't realize your even there . I think in pymatunings case we got beat up pretty bad in 012 with our state DEP . I was cleaning out the office last week waiting for it to snow and I found the files on a lot of our promotions from the good old days and that's when I realized it was probably me that dropped the ball . The Oma reminds me of when we started out and couldn't wait to try something new and improved . Jason and Jeramy have done a great job with the Oma and should be commended for it ,believe me I know the hard work and sacrifice they've put into it and it shows and I truly wish them the best . Now the good news is the competition has awakened a sleeping giant and it's time for the CRA to step up it's game and being the track with the most races I feel pymatuning better lead the charge ! So let the games begin and watch out for some big things to come from pymatuning and the CRA , I'd have to say were following right now but that's all soon to change and the best thing about it is it's great to be a rider in Ohio and northwest Pa and we can all thank the Oma guys forcing everyone to get with it or be left behind . Looking forward to talking to all of you this season .

Last edited:
Hey Georgy I spotted those pics you posted from the years back Cra banquet. Now that brought back some memories ,say hello to your mom and dad for me that was one hell of a group during those years . I can't tell you about the changes yet other than to say hold on because your not ready for what's comming up. It's going to change the family experience at a mx track like nothing you ever saw before !

this has me interested and got my attention now too. Used to love going to Pyma but hated the drive ha ha. Excited to see what you guys have to offer and best of luck.

Ya and I was kinda bummed that you don't have open practice any more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

In planning for our upcoming season this year we have already drilled two new water wells ,whitch we use to keep our ponds full during lite rain periods . We also upgraded our irrigation pump from 500 to 1100 gallons a minute , that's some serious water supply and with the addition of our big gun sprinklers we will be able to handle the watering much more effectively , for what we have in store we're going to need it !!!!!!

Yeah our whole crew is pretty stoked excited about all the changes but very nervous about getting it all done in a timely manner . The spring is not a good time to make major track changes ,we have been putting in 16 hour days since Friday !

You get the track prep comparable to an Oma race and once again we won't be leaving pyma until 2am. Like the good ole 1990s.

With gas cheap the economy is in your favor for people to take the drive out and see your hard work.

Needs more than one slick race line. Disc it deep, get some ruts. Looking forward to the changes in store and giving it another shot this year!

I have to say this gets me excited. Pyma was my first place I raced way back. Many long nights there as a teen and thanks to whomevers dad I conned into signing me in back then.

Back