Round 5 at University of Phoenix Stadium

Baker_741

PR Member
What do you guys think ? Who's gonna get top 5 ? 450's.
round%205%20glendale.jpg

Id say JS7 also, if he were healthy and riding..... Its basically 4 red bull straight rhythm courses. Boring looking IMO. Hopefully we see some good racing ! Its turning out to be a little boring again as usual this year. Too many guys out already.

Id say JS7 also, if he were healthy and riding..... Its basically 4 red bull straight rhythm courses. Boring looking IMO. Hopefully we see some good racing ! Its turning out to be a little boring again as usual this year. Too many guys out already.
I agree. I'll just say it's a track and everyone has to race it. Season has been OK so far. At least 2nd on back there has been some good moto. Someone just has to be able to match or better #5...err...#1 and things will get exciting. Otherwise, boring to some extent. I'll still watch regardless. Maybe the next A.M. though...

I'm done betting against Dungey until someone proves that they can consistently get better starts than him, even then he's easily one of the fastest guys at the moment and arguably the most consistent.

450's - Dungey, Roczen, Anderson, Tomac, Musquin

250's - Webb, Savatgy, Osborne, Craig, Nichols

Grant stays home. He must be broke ? But that 35,000 dollar moto van doesn't drive itself or put gas in itself so why go race ?

Suzuki should help out a privateer that's counting change in the ash tray to make it to the next round. Not one that sits at home and stares at a telephone.

Maybe RC could truss up his gut with a couple of kidney belts ( like all us fat old ba$turd$ need to ) and do a comeback tour ? Actually the gut thing may aid in cornering if you can time the wobble .

I am going with Dungey, until someone shows that they have the ability to beat him. The one race he lost so far, he was on the ground, and still came back to get second.

Actually the gut thing may aid in cornering if you can time the wobble .

That's awesome.

True story. Sitting in a bar at lunch for the monthly (about) gentleman's lunch with a couple
old roadracer buds. I lament having hip issues that kept me from walking as much as I'd like
while in Spain a few weeks ago. Another gentleman notes his knees are keeping him from
running, something he loves but can't seem to do right now for more than a mile or two.

Then our elder member, in name only as he has more sense and intelligence than the rest
of us combined, notes "yea, I don't jog anymore either. My tits bounce around too much."

Why in God's name can't they just keep the races on one channel? I don't get fs2 either lol
Look at the bright side........If MX Sports was involved in the SX TV Contract, we would watch all the heat races and LCQs on FS2, then switch over to FS1 to watch the mains every week. So the SX TV line up is an upgrade from MX Sports outdoor package.

Back