Supercross Ticket Prices

Matt Snyder

PR Member
Prices sure have gone up since the last time I went to a race [1998]. Decent seats at Indy are pushing $125/150 o_O

Wow. Never priced tickets to Indy but I got mine for Detroit for $45 a piece. About 40 yard line 3rd row up. Pretty good seats. I bought them a few months ago though.

Last edited:
Last time I went tickets cost me $38 and I was 4th row.. To be honest that's to close, for me anyway. I'll get some cheaper seats.. My main goal is to be able to get some nice pictures.

I bought 5 ticket to DETROIT for 156$ section 218. Go to there websites. Ticketsster etc... Want tooo much$

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

Toronto tickets are free. Parking is $325.00
We got an airbnb apartment for two nights with parking. Walking distance to Rogers Centre. $100
a night canadian. Still haven't figured that out but I think it's two pelts and a gallon of maple syrup.
Next day we're going to the theatre. Something about a kid's underthebed monster that comes
alive. Sort of like Peick.

Anyone ever sit in the 400's sections at Lucas oil stadium in Indy ? Originally wanted in the 150's but they seem to low . Thanks for any input !

Back