Supercross Ticket Prices

Matt Snyder

PR Member
Prices sure have gone up since the last time I went to a race [1998]. Decent seats at Indy are pushing $125/150 o_O

ohiowildman939

PR Member
Wow. Never priced tickets to Indy but I got mine for Detroit for $45 a piece. About 40 yard line 3rd row up. Pretty good seats. I bought them a few months ago though.

Last edited:

Matt Snyder

PR Member
Last time I went tickets cost me $38 and I was 4th row.. To be honest that's to close, for me anyway. I'll get some cheaper seats.. My main goal is to be able to get some nice pictures.

2THEMUD

PR Member
I bought 5 ticket to DETROIT for 156$ section 218. Go to there websites. Ticketsster etc... Want tooo much$

Sent from my LGL33L using Tapatalk

sturd

PR Addict
Toronto tickets are free. Parking is $325.00
We got an airbnb apartment for two nights with parking. Walking distance to Rogers Centre. $100
a night canadian. Still haven't figured that out but I think it's two pelts and a gallon of maple syrup.
Next day we're going to the theatre. Something about a kid's underthebed monster that comes
alive. Sort of like Peick.

JB_519

PR Addict
Anyone ever sit in the 400's sections at Lucas oil stadium in Indy ? Originally wanted in the 150's but they seem to low . Thanks for any input !