Ac44

loneranger171

PR Addict
Man thats awful news I was hoping this would be his year I guess that shows being the Ricky Carmichael of amateur racing doesn't guarantee anything... Ask alessi about that too...

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea I know he's trying to bulk up and gain weight. I don't rememeber hearing about him hitting the ground so much in amatuers. He's always been a flawless rider.

ktrop251

PR Member
Broken wrists are no good for bulking season, bro. Better get on some leg days and brotein shakes. Bro.
Seriously, not a huge fan of AC. I would like to see him and Webb go at it in Vegas though.

Nac305rm

PR Member
250f's are kicking his a**! Fast 2 smoke rider then a crash test dummy on a 4 stroke! Too much for his body style? Can he get healthy long enough to show us the same speed he once had on the 125? Only time will tell! Is a shame for sure to see him get hurt over and over!

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
There are some people that just don't have the bone structure to race MX on big bikes, I fear that AC may be one of them. You can be fast, smooth, etc, but you always hit the ground from time to time, if you can't get up off of the ground and keep riding, your career will be short lived........ Nice kid, great rider, bad bones...... bummer.