Broken Wrist for Adam Cianciarulo

Scoob

PR Founding Father
http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/06/broken-wrist-for-adam-cianciarulo

Bummer for the kid and my KX on top of the box hopes in the east...

Racer X has learned of yet another set back for luckless Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki rider Adam Cianciarulo. A crash this week has resulted in a broken wrist, and team owner Mitch Payton tells us Adam will be off the bike for at least six weeks.

It's another in a long and unfortunate string of injuries for Cianciarulo, who entered the pro ranks after a prolific amateur career that saw him tie James Stewart and Mike Alessi's all-time mark of 11-career AMA Amateur National Championships at Loretta Lynn's. He also won the first Monster Energy Supercross race he ever competed in, at Arlington in 2014, before having to end his championship big while leading the points due to a shoulder injury.

He injured the shoulder again during the off-season, which left him out of supercross for 2015. He returned to racing for about half of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross, before injuring his other shoulder and costing him the rest of the season.

He recently broke up with trainer Aldon Baker and was looking for a fresh start at the 250SX east kickoff in two weeks at Atlanta. For now, yet another comeback is on hold.

I was wondering how no one saw it 3 days ago. AC44 meant nothing to me.

BTW- What's a dood?

You apparently need help with your vocabulary if "AC44" and "dood" are stumping you

44_S_16_04_10242-copy-600x400.jpg

http://racerxonline.com/2016/02/06/broken-wrist-for-adam-cianciarulo

Bummer for the kid and my KX on top of the box hopes in the east...

Racer X has learned of yet another set back for luckless Monster Energy/Pro Circuit Kawasaki rider Adam Cianciarulo. A crash this week has resulted in a broken wrist, and team owner Mitch Payton tells us Adam will be off the bike for at least six weeks.

It's another in a long and unfortunate string of injuries for Cianciarulo, who entered the pro ranks after a prolific amateur career that saw him tie James Stewart and Mike Alessi's all-time mark of 11-career AMA Amateur National Championships at Loretta Lynn's. He also won the first Monster Energy Supercross race he ever competed in, at Arlington in 2014, before having to end his championship big while leading the points due to a shoulder injury.

He injured the shoulder again during the off-season, which left him out of supercross for 2015. He returned to racing for about half of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross, before injuring his other shoulder and costing him the rest of the season.

He recently broke up with trainer Aldon Baker and was looking for a fresh start at the 250SX east kickoff in two weeks at Atlanta. For now, yet another comeback is on hold.
such a bummer kids has no luck, would like to see him healthy and battling for a championship.

Back