So...watching SX this A.M....

Scoob

PR Founding Father
....with the sunshine shining outside got me thinking about riding. I need to start getting things around, bike refreshed, plan set for the start of the season next month. Hoping March weather will cooperate to where things aren't absolutely saturated come Malvern season opener.

Anybody else starting to get the bug?

Yep just checked valves and bearings and stuff on my bike yesterday. Need to go over my sons bike next but I need to get him a chain and sprockets coming.

Oh yeah! Just finished a new clutch on my 92 RM125 and fixed its mystery oil leak (no o-ring on the carb drain). Can't wait to get out.

For sure. Going to MX 421 this weekend with my son. Looking forward to it. Have not ridden this yet outside!!!
image.jpeg

The piece on the Chasing the Dream made it worse...or better depending on how you look at it. Spencer seems to like watching it some extent, but at 4.5 months I'm thinking it's more the colors and the noise more so than actually taking in what's on. ;) A man can dream can't he dammit! :)

Finally started working on my bike a week or two ago. Back to spring forks.. got the ECU remapped, etc. Hope to ride somewhere when this Sprinter part gets here (it shipped 2/4 WTF)

It's my buddies house actually... Who is a union electrician lol figure that out haha sorry Eric

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Back