Southbound? Anyone riding this weekend?

Everett328

PR Member
Planning a trip south this weekend to do some riding in southern Virginia or North Carolina. Anyone else going to enjoy the near 70 degree weather down there?

Thnking about doing it in a few weeks.. Never done it before, sounds like a great time to get away from this crappy Ohio weather

Just got home from riding at monster and millcreek in Alabama yesterday. Ready to go back south! Won't be going again until March..

keep me updated on your plans. im not free for 2 weekends but after that i should have a few weeks

Will do, looking into tracks/ where to stay etc.. Im in the same boat, off this weekend, and work the next two weeks so it would be either of the 2 weekends after that.

Planning a trip south this weekend to do some riding in southern Virginia or North Carolina. Anyone else going to enjoy the near 70 degree weather down there?
I would like to go this weekend but I doubt Momma will let that happen. If something changes, I will let you know. But in a couple weeks we will definitely be heading down.

I would like to go this weekend but I doubt Momma will let that happen. If something changes, I will let you know. But in a couple weeks we will definitely be heading down.

You have to go check out WW sometime John, you won't be disappointed! It is still #1 on my list...

You have to go check out WW sometime John, you won't be disappointed! It is still #1 on my list...
Ya, Jonathan really wants to go there it's just a matter of finding the time. Its definitely on our buck list of tracks. I don't think, I have ever heard anything bad about WW and I know you guys love it.

I'm planning on going to MX421 for sure. Might hit Lake Sugar Tree also. I'm going Saturday & Sunday. Never been to 421. Went to LST in December, prime facility.

I'm planning on going to MX421 for sure. Might hit Lake Sugar Tree also. I'm going Saturday & Sunday. Never been to 421. Went to LST in December, prime facility.
MX421 is sweet! The guy who runs it is always changing up the layout. We will be going down over Easter weekend.

Back