Arlington SX

Looks Knox approved , whoops , wall jump , and more whoops .
image.jpeg

This maybe off topic, but does anyone remember Pennsylvania rider Broc Hepler? He rode for factory Suzuki and Yamaha I believe. He left the sport due to remaining symptoms from a concussion. Under accelerate heart rates he would begin to black out and get motion sickness, I wonder if bubba is expirencing the same symptoms?

Anywho who won last night? I was busy drag racing

No YZ's in the top 11. Thought they were a great bike this year? ;)

Anywho, best race of the year. Still no green on top spot, but looking forward to great racing the rest of the SX season...hopefully.

No YZ's in the top 11. Thought they were a great bike this year? ;)

Anywho, best race of the year. Still no green on top spot, but looking forward to great racing the rest of the SX season...hopefully.
Agree best race of the year... Dungey is not same Dungey that's for sure he looks great even though he didn't win... Glad to see Roczen hold on for the win he'll be the only one to stand in Dungey way... Seriously disappointed in Tomac he doesn't seem to do well in Supercross on a 450 what ever color his bike is

I think dungey is the only rider that could ever transisiton well to NASCAR. The Guy is patient and looks at the big picture. All 16 rounds.

I though ET3 would be doing better. Maybe out doors is his thing.
Also musquin I thought would do better. Maybe outdoor.

Yep, because we all know he is in the poor house now. John259 told us a couple years ago about how JS7 didnt make as much as he spends!
I still think if it happens to a major MX star it will be Bubba. Been a lot of NFL and NBA guys make WAY more than Bubba who went broke. Living super large is expensive.

I think he is holding out untill Atlanta. Then he and Malcom can car pool. Help save a few dollars.
You know, Some times I will post and think, "this is an instant classic". But this one make my week. Top notch quality right there.

We need a PitRacer awards banquet / show. Why not? Every form of entertainment has one. This site is my number one form of daily entertainment so we deserve recognition. I watched almost a full half hour of the Grammys the other nite. That was the longest month of my life. Listening to arrogant egomaniacal a-holes call themselves "artist". Yeah, good job. They total deserve to win an award over a record that they get ENDLESS opportunities to get right ONE time. And then someone else takes that recording and "fixes" it to make them sound good. Yeap, that's "ART"

099 gets my nomination for post of the month for this gem.

There was nothing to do within walking distance of the stadium, but we headed down to fort worth for friday and saturday night and that was a good time. plenty of trouble to get into over there.

Back