Mill Creek MX - Pell CIty AL. event

Mike

PR Addict
Millcreek MX – in Pell City AL. is hosting an AHRMA event March 19-20. I’m posting this on the general MX page as well as the Vintage page because there are opportunities for all to ride.

The AHRMA National event runs Vintage on Saturday and Post Vintage on Sunday.

After speaking to the owner today he has asked for some feedback to help make this event successful. He has agreed to hold an open practice session following the vintage racing Saturday, and wants to add modern support classes for Sunday as part of the PV program. And asked for some suggestions for these classes, size, year, “run what you brung” etc. also open to the idea of a class for younger riders on minis.

Let me know what you guys think would work best. This is an opportunity to ride two days on a fantastic, fun and safe track. With warm weather and an opportunity to combine a spring break trip with some moto. Camping on site, hot showers, RV hook ups. No AHRMA membership required for the support classes.

Would be a fun trip with a bunch of fellow PIT Racers.

Millcreek MX – in Pell City AL. is hosting an AHRMA event March 19-20. I’m posting this on the general MX page as well as the Vintage page because there are opportunities for all to ride.

The AHRMA National event runs Vintage on Saturday and Post Vintage on Sunday.

After speaking to the owner today he has asked for some feedback to help make this event successful. He has agreed to hold an open practice session following the vintage racing Saturday, and wants to add modern support classes for Sunday as part of the PV program. And asked for some suggestions for these classes, size, year, “run what you brung” etc. also open to the idea of a class for younger riders on minis.

Let me know what you guys think would work best. This is an opportunity to ride two days on a fantastic, fun and safe track. With warm weather and an opportunity to combine a spring break trip with some moto. Camping on site, hot showers, RV hook ups. No AHRMA membership required for the support classes.

Would be a fun trip with a bunch of fellow PIT Racers.
That place is a blast was down there couple weeks ago with Cameron and Jon16

Back