Searching for a pit bike.

jj584

PR Addict
Anybody have a klx110l, klx140l, crf150/125 or something along those lines they've been thinking about selling?

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Anybody have a klx110l, klx140l, crf150/125 or something along those lines they've been thinking about selling?

Try searchtempest.com (searches all CL ads) and search klx110. There have been a few floating around the past few days for under a 1000 that seem worth it.

I would like an L version though. A ton of regular ones out there. Really want a 140l or Crf150f.

✔ creigslist!!!!!!! I'v been on there the last 3 day looking 4 a 250, seen couple 110 well worth it.

Been all over it, wouldn't have posted here if that worked. Every time I find something there's always some BS. A tweaker the other end, bikes extremely far away, they have deposit on it and waiting to see if the other picks it up. If somebody has something I've got 1300.00 for the right machine.

I bought a nice L today off CL that had been listed for a while I texted the owner for pictures, called the owner for the details and within a few hours the bike was in the back of the truck. Easy as that. I have bought 10+ bikes off CL and all went smooth. Did get jacked on a Leatt one time rode 70 miles in the rain and cold to meet a guy and he never showed up. To good of a deal to be true I guess.

I've bought a ton of things in the past. This time around I'm losing faith in CL. When selling all you get are scammers and people trying to trade you junk when you specifically said no trades.

image.jpeg I got this for sale. Just put in 4th gear n output shaft. New shifter and fmf can. New chain n sprocket. 900

I need an L frame, I'm no good T riding the small stuff. I'm more looking for a bike to ride with him in the medium track at the cabin

Good time at Circle T tonight. I tried to count how many pit bikes bikes but they didn't sit still long enough. My son rode the L I bought yesterday and it ran great. Keep a eye on Circle Ts facebook for upcoming rides.

I have an 04 TTR 125L I would let go of for $900. I dont have a current photo, msg me if interested and I will get some!

Back