Name the OMA track

Matt Snyder

PR Member
name-the-track.jpg

Cleaning out my hard drive and found this. Can anyone name the track? :)

name-the-track.jpg

Dangerous looking place. But at least those punji stakes are colored center line yellow... :eek:o_O

Briarcliff.

I am guessing its the turn after the little step up double. After you make this turn you go over a little but tricky table top then make a right into the six pack before the stretch heading to the finish line.

The plastic wrapped haybales are a giveaway for BC. Dirtworlds old water truck? That building is the storage shed down yonder from the trailer.

Briarcliff.

I am guessing its the turn after the little step up double. After you make this turn you go over a little but tricky table top then make a right into the six pack before the stretch heading to the finish line.

The plastic wrapped haybales are a giveaway for BC. Dirtworlds old water truck? That building is the storage shed down yonder from the trailer.

Jarrett how do you remember all that detail and you can't remember to kick out the smokers from staging?

Jarrett how do you remember all that detail and you can't remember to kick out the smokers from staging?
Well...I've worked tracks for many years and ridden...along with thinking about the tracks for safety and flagger placement...it's engraved in me. Plus I am much more of a visual learner and memory. Kinda like many riders would be able to ride the tracks they rode by hand motions and making brap sounds.

As for staging, I don't work the tracks anymore. But when I did, I didn't make the rules, I only had a part in enforcing them. At the time when you brought this up to me, I agreed with it, but doesn't mean others would. Along with everything else that was taking place behind the scenes at that time, I didn't bring it to the attention of higher authorities.

Back