Crash-N-Burn Moto 2016

Crash-N-Burn

PR Member
We're two weeks away from the 2016 Ohio Motocross Association season opener at Malvern.
I'll be returning to the motocross scene this year, announcing from the tower at both Malvern and Briarcliff and I couldn't be more excited!
Not only that, but I've launched Crash-N-Burn Moto, a moto-media publication.

Though in its initial stages, Crash-N-Burn Moto will offer professional and entertaining moto coverage from the track with not only announcing the event, but also allow you, the racer, to be a part of the fun! Here's how:
Follow @CrashNBurn_Moto on Instagram and Twitter and use the hashtag #CrashNBurn_Moto to interact with me during the event to request additional information and even request your choice of background music. And, at each event that I announce this year, one to three riders will be chosen to pilot a Crash-N-Burn Moto GoPro Hero 4 Session around the track to be posted on Crash-N-Burn Moto social media accounts. Riders will be given Crash-N-Burn Moto stickers as well as rider profile sharing to assist you with possible industry sponsorship.

As revenue is generated, Crash-N-Burn Moto plans to give back to the motocross racing crowd by awarding one rider at each event: The Crash-N-Burn Moto Top Performer Award which will consist of a plaque and Crash-N-Burn Moto stickers and hat. And last but not least, I will be awarding one rider The 2016 Crash-N-Burn Moto Rider of the Year Award, a six foot trophy, at the end of the 2016 OMA season!

For those interested in sponsoring this program and having your company or business represented on all Crash-N-Burn Moto awards and publications, as well as talked about during the events, please contact me at bo.crashnburnmoto@gmail.com

See you at Malvern on Saturday March 19th!

Last edited:
Back