May 1st. - mx race....Kawasaki,Suzuki,yamaha-contingency
June 18th - open practice
June 19th - mx race
September 17th - open practice
September 18th - mx race...Kawasaki, Suzuki, yamaha-contingency
October 22nd - open practice
October 23rd - mx race

C'mon spring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am looking at the possibility of buying a four stroke....cough cough. ... does anyone have opinions on makes or years of models? More than likely a 450cc. Wouldn't really mind a 250 too...cause the kiddos could also ride it...cept I already have an 03 cr125r....I use to have a 1997 cr250r . Just never jumped on the 4 stroke band wagon for dirt....I suppose they have came along way now thou.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I am looking at the possibility of buying a four stroke....cough cough. ... does anyone have opinions on makes or years of models? More than likely a 450cc. Wouldn't really mind a 250 too...cause the kiddos could also ride it...cept I already have an 03 cr125r....I use to have a 1997 cr250r . Just never jumped on the 4 stroke band wagon for dirt....I suppose they have came along way now thou.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

007...you might wanna start a new topic rather than hijacking this one :)

Last edited:
James Bond should be able to figure anything out!

Go to the main mx/general forum. When you see all the thread topics hit the "post new thread" button.....have at it!

Good to see a new poster!

Well I see we haven't learned anything.
COCR has planned a Grand Prix race on Saturday April 16th. The same day as Action Sports Grand Prix. . . . .

Well I see we haven't learned anything.
COCR has planned a Grand Prix race on Saturday April 16th. The same day as Action Sports Grand Prix. . . . .
Seriously? And they wonder why hardly anyone shows up to COCR. Action Sports is not that far from COCR. I heard rumor that COCR and Treaty City was going to run a two track series. I am sure there are 15 guys that might be interested in that series.

Seriously? And they wonder why hardly anyone shows up to COCR. Action Sports is not that far from COCR. I heard rumor that COCR and Treaty City was going to run a two track series. I am sure there are 15 guys that might be interested in that series.
Last I heard Treaty City was leveling the entire track and rebuilding. I sure hope this is true. And I hope they get someone with experience in moto to build a quality track. I WANT treaty to succeed. I once heard "if you build it, they will come" I don't think the ghost of Joe Jackson will help, but maybe they could get the spirit of an actual track builder. Fingers crossed

Problem with cocr and treaty is its all ran by members... I remember a few years ago my dad was president of cocr and he was wanting to pretty much level the track, bring in fresh dirt, top soil, mulch and sand and redo the whole place and all the older members voted it down... We suggested running the track backwards (the flow is so sick backwards) and it was shot down, anything we did there to help try to make it a better place, was shot down, finally he got tired of their s**t and left. If they shut their doors it's due to their on demise, they have no one to blame but themselves for not wanting to change with the times

Problem with cocr and treaty is its all ran by members... I remember a few years ago my dad was president of cocr and he was wanting to pretty much level the track, bring in fresh dirt, top soil, mulch and sand and redo the whole place and all the older members voted it down... We suggested running the track backwards (the flow is so sick backwards) and it was shot down, anything we did there to help try to make it a better place, was shot down, finally he got tired of their s**t and left. If they shut their doors it's due to their on demise, they have no one to blame but themselves for not wanting to change with the times

Truth! So much potential and history being wasted! I truly hope someone can make a breakthrough in this "club" or it will be the next to join the D11 graveyard.

It just breaks my heart that we couldn't make it work John. It's the closest track to me and has so much potential.

Sounds Iike the us government.

These guys need a wake up call.
COCR has so much going for it, but damn it sure seems they are determined to fail.

The facility has great potential, could be on everybody's must do list, and yet has more enemies than fans. And how many times have people tried to help them, only for them to reject the assistance?

They have pissed off anyone that could help them.. I made a few suggestion on how to bring some money in and was basically told to screw off. I live 25 mins away and it sucks I have to drive an extra 40-45mins to ride somewhere else.

Back