Race gas in NEO

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
my go to chardon oil won't carry race gas until April. And from the looks of it riding season started last week in Ohio. I can't be waiting until April.

Where else can I get it besides kames? Kames is just too far to trek for a can of VP....

Pro Car Associates in Akron for VP. 110 and C12. Take your own jug and they'll fill it. Slightly cheaper if you pay cash

Reactions: DTS
I called pro car Tuesday and you would've thought I was asking for an organ donation. All I said was I have a couple questions about vp and he acted like I was putting him out. All I wanted to know was if they had T4 in stock. Which in case anybody is wondering someone bought what they had that day and won't have any more in for bout a month.

Nothing on the pump until spring. The c12 I purchased was one of the last. They may have got more in though. I live right down the road from there.

Breyley yamaha was carrying vp for a while. They are in north Royalton not sure if they still have any but it's worth a shot

I called pro car Tuesday and you would've thought I was asking for an organ donation. All I said was I have a couple questions about vp and he acted like I was putting him out. All I wanted to know was if they had T4 in stock. Which in case anybody is wondering someone bought what they had that day and won't have any more in for bout a month.

They're a car shop, not bike. Wouldnt expect them to carry T4. Its not really a store front, keep that in mind, couple of guys work there. Good dudes though.

Reactions: DTS
They're a car shop, not bike. Wouldnt expect them to carry T4. Its not really a store front, keep that in mind, couple of guys work there. Good dudes though.
They advertise T4 and they usually have it. I don't care about them running out. Point was as soon as I said I had a question about vp he sounded like I just asked him for a kidney. They have a pretty professional looking website advertising all kinds of stuff including many different kinds of vp. If I remember right it says call for availability. So that's what I did. Maybe he was having a bad day. Maybe he wasn't.

Not that this helps the Northern Ohio crowd but there is a VP branded gas station in Lawrenceburg, Indiana, which is close to Cincinnati. They also sell several different VP race fuels at their Lawrenceburg gas station. I have not bought there.

I buy gas for my bikes at Wardway Fuels in Western Hills. They sell Sonoco Standard 110 race gas at the pump and 90 octane Ethanol free gas. I mix the 2. Last fall 2/3 race gas and 1/3 pure gas mix averaged to just a little over $5 a gallon.

http://www.vpracingfuels.com/branding

http://wardway.com/

Pro Car is the cheapest in town. Call them up. Most of their fuel is in 55 gallon drums. I've gotten my C12 from them for a couple years.

Baldwin sells VP. I am not sure if he has any in stock at the moment.

There is a guy in Leroy just about where Carter Rd., Blair Rd. and Paine Rd. all come together. Top of the hill west side of the road. There is/was a Deez Auto sign or something on the garage. I swear he used to always have a "We Sell VP" sign out front and if I'm not mistaken the little shack had the fuel.

Georgie what fuel you running and need? Call ProCar. If he has it, I can get it/stop there Monday, Tuesdays, or Fridays. Text me.

my go to chardon oil won't carry race gas until April. And from the looks of it riding season started last week in Ohio. I can't be waiting until April.

Where else can I get it besides kames? Kames is just too far to trek for a can of VP....

Julian W. Perkins on Butternut Ridge Road in Elyria has VP110 on pump all year round and can get you any other VP fuel that you would like.

Back