Pymatuning Holeshot Raceway Newsletter

Alright, I have a free PRACTICE PASS and 1 FREE Race REGISTRATION for someone.

The track is going to put out a monthly newsletter, which will cover Races, Riders, Winners, Whiners and Sponsors.

We need someone to come up with a name for the newsletter. You must use HOLESHOT in the name somewhere.

Who ever has the best idea will receive a (1) free RACE REGISTRATION good for 2016 and (1) FREE PRACTICE Ticket good for 2016

You have until the 15th of March.

Also being ran on our Facebook Page.

17 races scheduled in 8 months. I don't think you need a newsletter. The riders are always there.
Newsletter, party's, concert. Sorry but it looks like you are putting the cart WAY in front of the horse.
Focus on a motocross race. Do that correct and then you can worry about the bells and whistles.
Good luck

17 races scheduled in 8 months. I don't think you need a newsletter. The riders are always there.
Newsletter, party's, concert. Sorry but it looks like you are putting the cart WAY in front of the horse.
Focus on a motocross race. Do that correct and then you can worry about the bells and whistles.
Good luck
See that's what the difference is.....More people to do different things. No one said only one person is doing ALL.

Back