Round 11 at Ford Field in Detroit, Mich.

I am thinking about heading and wondered if anyone had any tickets they need to get rid of.
Also, love that clip from 1997. That was the first SX that I attended. Great memories seeing those guys in person for the first time.

Last edited:
I am thinking about heading and wondered if anyone had any tickets they need to get rid of.
Also, love that clip from 1997. That was the first SX that I attended. Great memories seeing those guys in person for the first time.

Crute has 2 he wants to sell

OK. This stuff is hard to watch. Boring. Maybe it is time for a different crew to build the tracks.
Or maybe that track was build by a diff crew? Maybe the department of transportation. They had all the gravel and it sure looked to be paved in blacktop
I'm fine with the same guy winning but the show needs to change or people will quit watching.
I found myself hoping Dungey would open the total invert briefcase between main events just to add some excitement.

I agree. it was a really boring race after the first three turns.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

What's the deal with flat tires?

Bowers looks to be steadily getting into better shape. Sure would like to see him on a 450 one day.

Yeah, surprising you all picked Dungey to win. What would make you do that? You must have someone on the inside to help you with your pics. Must be rigged...

Yep, makes watching the 450 extremely lame, when you know what's going to happen every weekend!!

Back