Worlds First Triple Back Flip On A Dirtbike!

I saw the making of that triple, Netflix? any way Travis was trying to do it. He knocked himself out 6 times attempting it.
Theseguys are the navy seals of motocross.

I'm not sure if it's I'm just getting older, but watching it, knowing he obviously is going to make it, made me nervous. Guess it may be the fact I just do not want to see anyone die and being able to understand what all can go wrong (i.e. blip in the motor on take off, flat tire on ramp, etc., etc.). As impressive as it is, the risk factor is definitely taking a leap. Has to. To do the next big thing, you can't avoid it.

That said, that is awesome. The height he did that at...WOW.

I believe he tours with Nitro pulling doubles regularly.. I'd assume they pay him to do so

The triple was probably more for 'fame'/being the first one to do a particular trick.

The triple was probably more for 'fame'/being the first one to do a particular trick.

For now. They'll figure out how to make it happen indoors and regularly...maybe. Of course, we said that about the double and they do it as easy as a single it seems anymore...

For now. They'll figure out how to make it happen indoors and regularly...maybe. Of course, we said that about the double and they do it as easy as a single it seems anymore...
you could not do that indoors unless it was a stadium.

you could not do that indoors unless it was a stadium.
They'll figure out how to make it happen indoors and regularly...
Didn't your parents teach you to never say can't?...

If they can get the rotation without the speed and height, it will happen. I am thinking they will although I am with in that right now, as it is today, they cannot.

They can mount a 300 pound fly wheel to the bike and stop it to do a triple front flip.

I have done a triple back flip without ever leaving the ground!

Back