Getting ready for the season opener!

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Getting ready for the season opener! We have the track packed nice and tight! No rain will stop us! We also refaced some of the jumps and landings! It's going to be a great start to the season!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Packed tight!!!!!! nice, see you Sunday. We hitting up Detroit Saturday for SX and coming to the track on Sunday. What a great weekend it will be. I'm thinking after some live SX Gavin will be even more pumped lol

He definitely will be! I know that is the effect watching live has always had on me and my boys.

Also just to clarify, the track was graded and packed tight the day after last weeks practice so what rain we have received since then has ran off. Didn't want anyone to think we just packed it yesterday. Lol

Will your Saturday practice be broken up into sessions? I have a son who rides a trailbike and is not ready to go out with all the big bikes?

Damn I wish I could make it! Im itching to race.
With you brutha. I nor the bike just aren't ready. What have I been doing all winter you ask? Things dammit! ;)

Have fun all. It will definitely be a great start to the season!! :)

Yes, all our practices are always broke down into sessions.

Also, after two days of sun,55 degrees and about 40 mph winds the track is very dry. I can't believe I am saying this but it's two dry. At a minimum we are going to have to water jumps this weekend. This will be the first time I have had to start the water truck for the season opener.

Last edited:
Also want to give a big thank you to Dave Smith and Canal Fulton Enterprises for coming out today and wiring up the new gate buildings.

Shhh, people might get the wrong impression!

Seriously though, anytime! Its really hard and expensive to run a track and I am always up for helping with what little I can do! Have fun this weekend, its going to be cold and the gate people needed the heat. I will think about you guys racing while Im on the beach!

Back