NFL Wheelieboy

Love the report, not a word about how it was against the law to be doing that. It amazes me how this goes on unpunished.

I rode mine down the road when I was in high school once, got stopped and they impounded the bike.
Is that cuz the high school was up the road and you went down the road? Always how it happened for me anyways...

These guys, if they love bikes, especially this guy, do it on a track with safety equipment.

This guy had everything to lose. Sad.

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimore-group-visits-pa-dirt-bike-parks/38602382

"Some Baltimore City leaders went on a fact-finding mission Saturday to try to find a way to set up a safe place for dirt bike riders to ride legally."

So let me get this straight --- we as off-road riders/racers are constantly fighting against people/government/etc trying to close our tracks and riding areas. But thugs riding in the street illegally (some on stolen bikes) can get the government to look into providing them with a park to ride in?

How much more backwards can this country get? How about -- arrest them and charge them with a crime.

I would love to take my scooter or a go-cart and go rip through the local shopping mall.....so really all I have to do is put a gang together and start doing that and then the city will build me one to use? Zuma Mall Posse unite!!!!

Pit it's because they were brought up in the hood. you don't understand the struggle. Come on, your a white man in your 40s. You have no idea what it's like to grow up in the hood.

Sent from my SM-G900V using PitRacer mobile app

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/baltimore-group-visits-pa-dirt-bike-parks/38602382

"Some Baltimore City leaders went on a fact-finding mission Saturday to try to find a way to set up a safe place for dirt bike riders to ride legally."

So let me get this straight --- we as off-road riders/racers are constantly fighting against people/government/etc trying to close our tracks and riding areas. But thugs riding in the street illegally (some on stolen bikes) can get the government to look into providing them with a park to ride in?

How much more backwards can this country get? How about -- arrest them and charge them with a crime.

I would love to take my scooter or a go-cart and go rip through the local shopping mall.....so really all I have to do is put a gang together and start doing that and then the city will build me one to use? Zuma Mall Posse unite!!!!

Then the liberal city officials would lose votes. You can't be punitive towards your largest voting base. Gotta keep introducing the "right thing to do" policies. Plus you grew up white priviliged. You really don't know the struggle of being the victim. You can't know. You're priviliged. You must have like a ton of money to be able to afford new bikes and safety equipment and actually travel to said places and pay to ride. Bernie might consider you the top 1% at his Baltimore rally.

"We need to provide you people with places to ride"

Last edited:
Here's the real problem --- there is too much damn safety equipment nowadays and technology that prevents people from killing themselves by being stupid. The herd isn't getting thinned properly anymore.

I'll take this one step further. In our critical care units in hospitals....we can keep people alive and bring back many that should be let go...grim gets robbed of many lives that He's ordered to take.....

Sounds gruesome, but we do keep people alive as vegetables and sentence them to a life of nursing home. Its sad.

Back