"Car Enthusiast Condos" in Broadview Hts.-- Hmmmm!!

LuckyStar64

PR Addict
What's up Gang!! Happy to have made it through another winter, and have been prodding Pit to get busting ass on some cool dirt bike related projects!

I've talked about this many times, but it seems like there's a developer doing the damn thing-- at least on a car lover's level. They're building custom "car condos" in Broadview Hts. for guys that are car enthusiasts. I guess they have live bands, and car shows planned-- cool as hell!! I have a bad ass Corvette that I put together-- so I can definitely relate.

How cool would it be to have a community of apartments above 2, 3 or 4 car garages on a property with a few MX tracks, trails, etc?? Living amongst other like minded bike lovers? Where working on bikes and other cool projects is why we live there? I LOVE building, riding, and racing awesome (and inexpensive) play bikes. I LOVE vintage bikes, and I've been learning more about the builds and restos all the time. Ya think there'd be a demand for something like this on the m/c level? --L*64

http://www.cleveland.com/broadview-heights/index.ssf/2014/10/_best_of_the_beat_8.html

Last edited:
Retirement community :D
All the condo owners would have to pay a yearly Condo Village fee, but would provide you with benefits.
  • There would need to be a Bench Racing Party House community center with:
Big screen TV's, (including video gaming systems for (motox games) when we are on the injured or temporarily disabled list),
Video Library,
Open Bar on the weekends,
Full kitchen,
Foosball tables, Pool tables and air hockey.
Would also have to have a small sound stage for giving speech's, issuing awards and having music jam sessions for those of us that play.
  • There would need to be a central community garage for where you could do the major work (sandblasting booth, painting booth, tire changes, welding and grinding, bearing pressing, etc, that would have the larger tools and needed equipment).
  • Monthly meetings for organizing charity races and the such. (because we all do it for fun). We would also make sure we added plenty of powder puff activities for the women.

Would be very cool, until you're chastised for being priviliged and all your stuff gets stolen.

Mayor frank Jackson in Cleveland might be on board to raise my income tax to subsidize that project so the wheelie boys can all live in a nice place and share interests.

Did I read you can't sleep there? So your not living there? Sounds like an expensive "club".
I think in our world it's called a "training facility".
Would be fun. But property value would go way down if I moved in.

Back