Track rebuild

We are going to be building track to run the opposite direction. The reason for doing so is to make racing move along faster and smoother! It will be changed before or first OMA race!
3b29c26b60678bcf0b1110c55533fc81.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PitRacer mobile app

Don't forget about us big guys. I always enjoy riding at 62 but last Wednesday the track seemed really tamed down compared to last year. Not asking for anything dangerous, just options to huck for the faster guys. keep up the good work. Cant wait to try out the new layout. Thanks.

Good job Lonnie, thats a smart move. Track direction and start/finish location is key to good time management. Looks like 62 is making changes to help his race events move in the right direction.

Thanks Jeremy. Changing direction is basically rebuilding entire track. Adding a lot more obstacles too. After 2 full days and bunch of fuel burnt we Should be done tomorrow

Still old guy friendly? I've been been talking it up with fellow oldsters. Do I need to reevaluate?

Still old guy friendly? I've been been talking it up with fellow oldsters. Do I need to reevaluate?
I'm sure it's still fine for ol guys. It needs to be ok since we have 2 Ahrma regionals this year. Your welcome to stop out and look it over 740-404-9240 call or txt if you want to stop by

Reactions: k01
I'm sure it's still fine for ol guys. It needs to be ok since we have 2 Ahrma regionals this year. Your welcome to stop out and look it over 740-404-9240 call or txt if you want to stop by

Cant wait to come hang out and ride! Mini champion race again? We had a blast last year!

Back