Santa Clara SX

halffast

PR Elite
Webb has that predator instinct ; reminds me of RV & RC . Sees a bike ahead of him and he twists the throttle off the bars to pass it . Can't wait to see him on a 450 . Really thought Osborne might pull it off though ( I'm partial to Huskys ) .Wild crash by Mellross !

Dungey ! What more can be said ? He just needs a cool nickname . The Machine ? The Diesel ? The Dunginator ( said with Arnold's accent ) ?

Reed seemed disappointed with 4th.... against some of the fastest ever.... at his age . Race on you old bastage !

Marvin sure can "f"up fantasy picks .

Tomac has talent and speed , is doing well , but seems to need a guru or something to get his " mind right " IMO . There have been other racers over the years who were similar ; unbeatable when everything is on , but get too psyched up or something

Canard is coming on , sure hope he can stay healthy for once .

Stewart is back ! Fastest man on the planet ! Four starts . Three 22nd place finishes . Woo Hoo !

Last edited:
Totally agree on Webb. Once he gets to the point he can see the guy in front of him, it is like he finds yet another gear! Would like to see Reed on the podium, but man, he is still beating a lot of other super fast guys.

Tomac, not sure.....I thought he would definitely be a consistent podium finisher. But obviously I don't think he gets along as well with the Kawasaki as he did with the Honda. Anderson seems to be inconsistent also.

Bubba......well I started another thread to just talk about him.

Track last night sucked.

Went to bed before the main's. Knew I was not going to miss anything. Boring stuff. One wicked crash and I got to see that in the morning.
Give another company a chance to build a track. Same crap over and over. Nothing more then a large Arenacross track.
One positive. I do like to watch Webb. Kids crazy fast and for sure goes all out. Plus he is human on the podium. Says what he wants.

This dude is on the Wheaties box next month
upload_2016-4-4_13-50-8.png

He's even sponsored by Red Bull. Bet he cant stay healthy all season for the Monster Energy Badminton championship either.

Side note from the racing, did anyone notice how empty the stands were?
This is california, the racing center of our planet and the place was empty!!
Maybe they shpuld go to where the people on the planet who actually watch racing live, not where all of the industry people do! My 2 cents
What ever happened to a track where the small bikes could not do everything the big bikes did? Not a single seperating factor on any of these tracks, makes the 2nd main kinda boring.

Back