Anyone feel like giving an update from Malvern? Why so quiet about this event?

Jarrod458

PR Member
This was a huge race for an Ohio track! I wasn't able to make it down to watch this weekend and I'm relying on this site for updates, results, who showed up, and I haven't seen much at all! A few snow pics..... Pretty disappointed with updates, everyone has a cell phone to post a pic of a result sheet or something! Sorry to rant but what the hell, races were yesterday and today still nothing even up from yesterday! I know, patience is a virtue! Haha

This was a huge race for an Ohio track! I wasn't able to make it down to watch this weekend and I'm relying on this site for updates, results, who showed up, and I haven't seen much at all! A few snow pics..... Pretty disappointed with updates, everyone has a cell phone to post a pic of a result sheet or something! Sorry to rant but what the hell, races were yesterday and today still nothing even up from yesterday! I know, patience is a virtue! Haha
Here's the results for the races my son was in but that's all I took pics of. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Back