Pymatuning super race season opener this weekend with hotel conneaut !

PYMATUNINGMX

PR Addict
Well the final week is here and we sure drew the short straw for weather leading up to super race weekend . The crew at pymatuning has been going at it for 6 weeks now and hopefully It will show at this weekends Events . I'm really too tired to type anymore still at track working on finishing up a new rebuild on a set of finishing disk , I'll tell you all about it Monday after I've had a good 4 hours sleep that's about all we've got each day . And congratulations on a nice job to Jason and the crew at malvern for their area qualifier this weekend ,I was putting some finishing touches on their pa system Thursday and they were all like little bumble bees getting ready to deal with some challenge weather conditions to keep things in order for the weekend and as usual they did a superb job ! Now you guys can go home and finally get a good nites sleep and see your families again ! Mother nature can be a promoters worst nitemare and she sure can be a bitch !

Hotel conneaut inside conneaut lake amusement park is less than 10 minutes from holeshot raceway And huge parking lots that can accommodate any size rig , they will come out to the lots if you need your bags ,And stuff brought to the lobby or you can leave it at the track and we can run you over to the hotel . Mention holeshot raceway and the rooms are only 39 and 49 dollars a nite and that includes a huge all you can eat buffet breakfast sat and Sunday morning starting at 5am sun and a little latter on sat morning For everyone in the room ,you really can't beat it ,it's new management and they have put a ton of money into it and it's beautiful right on the water. Jam session with free buffet food and a band and dj starts Friday at 5 pm then after practice at the track on sat which will end after 4 pm we are having the xbox competition and streaming the sat nite super cross race on a huge screen in the ballroom at the hotel ,the same ballroom will have 4 tv 's for the xbox comp going all nite till we widdle it down to the top 5 winners of which will get one free class at reg for Sunday's race with the top guy getting free food at the holeshot conession to go along with your free class registration . In the lounge starting at 8 pm we have a dj and another band playing for dancing and listening too there's a nice big lobby with plenty of seating for telling war stories and just kicking back watching everything , were also going to be playing back video of our opening race in 1989 and hours of our summer 3 days from back in the good ol days . You should really try and make a weekend out of it it's going to be a lot of fun ! The number for reservations at the hotel is 814 573 7747 and you can cancel without a penalty anytime you want , although I don't know why you would want to .hope to see a lot of you there . Tks ART and the staff from pymatuning .

These all sound like great big ideas art.....BUT DONT LOSE FOCUS ON WHAT COUNTS!!! THE TRACK!!! Make a sweet track and people will come ...bottom line! I hope you get good weather !!!!

Well so much for the good weather , the track was really starting to take shape too ! Oh well ,I guess now maybe well have time to work on some more changes .

Anybody wanting to sign up for the bus ride to splash lagoon in Erie ,we need you to email or call us at awcj@windstream.con 814 795 9959. The bus will leave hotel conneaut at 10 30 sat morning and return at 6. 10 bucks for the bus and 23 for the splash lagoon ticket. That's a 50 percent discount and we want to thank Anderson bus lines and splash lagoon for helping us out ! Reserve your spot before 5 pm today !!!

Back