Oir?

+1
Calendar is filling up quickly. Hoping to pencil in some OIR time.
Chet? Nick? Any updates?
My apologies if you have already / only posted on MyStupidFaceBook.com.....

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't been on for a bit. It's probably going to be mid to late May before we open this year. I just had surgery on my back and the Dr. say's no work for 3 months, so everything is on Nick's shoulders for a bit. And yes, I have heard all the ass crack jokes
2825.jpeg

Thanks, at this point it's a time to heal thing. We are planning to add a bunch of sand to the track and make a few changes to keep things interesting. We will post as we a get a little closer to opening day.

Hope you're healing up, Chet! That'll leave a hell of a scar. Can't wait to come out and shred OIR this summer.

I live less than mile away been going oir for 16 yrs now. Would love come there while you guys are getting ready for season i have couple ideas. I think everyone wants rollers back instead of the funky back double section.

Last edited:
How about this weekend?
Not a chance, unfortunately the healing process is taking more time than I thought. I guess I'm not the spring chicken I thought. We haven't had a chance to even get out there yet. We will keep you all posted .

Sent from my XT1254 using PitRacer mobile app

Back